Tuesday, July 23, 2013

10 countries and counting

It is humbling and thrilling to see these pages have been viewed by people in so many countries around the world, just in the first week of this blog's existence.  (See chart below.)  Even if the pages were stumbled upon by chance, it is reminder how we are all connected, and how one person's words can reach all corners of the Earth.

To whomever is reading my posts, I welcome your responses to my writing.

With love and hope,
Carly

(More poetry here soon--my writing for the day has happened across many other venues and in many other forms instead, and while sleep has alluded me for the last couple hours, I think I'm finally feeling tired enough to try to sleep again.)

United States
34
United Kingdom
4
Germany
2
Netherlands
2
New Zealand
2
Serbia
2
Belarus
1
Egypt
1
France
1
Kazakhstan
1

No comments:

Post a Comment